The guide to buy and own Duet NFT on HackerLink
Duet Protocol is collaborating with DoraHacks and its open-source developer funding platform HackerLink to issue Duet’s BUIDL NFT.
Buying a BUIDL NFT does not amount to owning the project, however, the historical owners of Duet’s NFT will stand a chance to receive the Airdropped tokens.
Check out Duet’s airdrop on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/duet-protocol/airdrop/
Duet’s BUIDL NFT can be traded continuously on Hackerlink. Whosever offers a higher price than its current price can purchase the BUIDL NFT at any time. For every transaction of the NFT, the minter (the project owner) will receive a corresponding return.
NFT BUILD is an alternative funding and price discovery mechanism for open source projects based on NFT and simplified Harberger Tax, its vision is to continuously fund the open-source project and developers.
If you wish to build a parallel financial universe with Duet, buy DUET NFT on HackerLink!
How to purchase DUET BUIDL NFT
Step 1：Prepare sufficient DORA tokens.
Step 2：Go to this link https://hackerlink.io/en/buidl/752 and select “BUY”.
Step 3：Kindly read the popup notification before proceeding.
Step 4：Please select the Ethereum network after connecting your wallet.
Step 5：Set your buying price and then complete the purchase.
Step 6：When the next buyer purchases the NFT at a higher price, you will receive 70% of the premium which will be automatically transferred to your wallet
- Buying a BUIDL NFT does not amount to owning the project.
- There will be an additional 3% of sales tax, which 2% will go to the minter and 1% for the platform when you are purchasing your interested BUIDL’s NFT.
The allocation rules of transactions
- Minter will receive 20% of the premium + 2% of the total price every time when the BUIDL’s NFT is being traded.
- The current Owner of the BUIDL’s NFT will receive 70% of the premium when the next buyer buys the NFT.
- The platform will receive 10% of the premium + 1% of the total price.
Learn more about HackerLink BUIDL:
- Hackerlink’s BUIDL NFT Minting and Trading Guide
- Hackers & Painters, Open Source Projects, NFTs, and Simplified Harberger Tax
Stay updated on the Duet’s progress by following on social media channels and communities.